Anna is the owner and designer behind the label 'Maddison Jayne' a unique and limited edition collection of screen-printed homewares and accessories.
A variety of textile techniques are used to create the vibrant product range. These include drawing, screen-printing multi colour designs, dyeing and the manipulation of silk and velvets as well as weaving decorative braids and trim for upholstered items.
Anna completed a Bachelor of Visual Arts majoring in Textiles (Honours) at the Australian National University in 2013.
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Australian Decorative & Fine Arts Society Canberra - Young Arts Award
- Belconnen Arts Centre - Exhibition Award
- Craft ACT: Craft & Design Centre - POD Exhibition Award
- Design Institute of Australia - Encouragement Award & Membership
- Kaori Gallery - Exhibition Award
- Spinners & Weavers - Membership Award & Guest Speaker at AGM
- The Bespoke Company - Design Competition Winner
- Brisbane City Council Art Force Awards - Shortlisted in Overall Winner Category